Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introduction




Hi I am Sheetal, been born and brought up in the City of Dreams "Mumbai".
I have been in Pune since the past 3 months, studying.
 After I came here, I realized how much Mumbai means to me…
When I was there, I always wanted to go to some other place and stay….
And now, even though I am like 3 hours away from home. I miss it too much
So this blog is all about Mumbai and my memories attached to it,
It’s about the good times I spent there during my school and college days....
It’s about the evenings I spent on Carter road, Bandstand, Marine drive and Worli sea face, the amazing places I ate at, the hectic shopping at Colaba causeway, linking road and Crawford market… It’s about the cutting chai with friends at Churchgate…It’s about the peaceful walks by the sea side….It’s about the never ending parties,eventually ending with Bade Miyan bhurji...Lastly it’s all about the best years of my life…
Keep reading to know Mumbai the way I do ……
Feel free to share your special moments in Mumbai...

It would definitely add to the charm of the city....
Cheers….
Sheetal.

2 comments:

  1. Yup.. when u r away from ur city is when u realize how much u miss it.. first post is good.. keep writing and let us non mumbaikers also know some things about mumbai.. looking forward to more..

    ReplyDelete